Knowledge Exchange and Training Program for Seller Participants- April 1-3, 2014
Between April 1 and 3, 2014, the Carbon Partnership Facility (CPF) hosted a knowledge exchange and training program for Seller Participants from the various CPF programs. The training was aimed at strengthening CME capabilities to prepare and implement their Programs including: (i) an overview of the CDM Operations Plan; (ii) CPA inclusion; (iii) data monitoring, preparation of monitoring reports and verification; (iv) legal issues between ERPAs and sub ERPAs; (v) commercial aspects of bringing CPAs/sub-ERPAs on board programs; and (vi) creating the management system and infrastructure to manage ERPAs and sub-ERPAs.
Attached is the agenda and the presentations.
- Day 1, 9h45. 1st presentation, Objectives and description of the CDM Operations Plan referencing Vietnam
- Day 1, 9h45. 2nd presentation, Overview of CDM Ops Plan, waste management
- Day 1, 11h30. 1st presenation, Overview of CPA Inclusion Process
- Day 1, 11h30. 2nd presentation, Overview of CPA preparation and inclusion Bangladesh Programs
- Day 2, 9h00. 1st presentation, Overview of Program and CPA level monitoring and monitoring reports
- Day 2, 9h00. 2nd presentation, Overview of Program and CPA level monitoring, Egypt taxis
- Day 2, 11h15. 1st presentation, Monitoring and Verification waste sector
- Day 3, 9h45, 1st presentation, Legal relationship between Sub ERPAs and ERPA
- Day 3, 9h45, 2nd presentation, Key commercial aspects of sub-ERPAs